Monday, September 05, 2005

September.

Ya, It's already September. My birthday month is gone. Yesterday memories. Looking forward to a new month because... Payday! :p What else? Gotta settle instalment and and bills. Had a great August.

I had a very belated birthday present from an admirer. :p A new Samsung E530C. It's so pretty. I like it so much. He's so sweet. Hehehe... We went for a spin yesterday. Nope! No silly hanky panky happened. Very decent and innocent spin. I love going for spins. Like to look around even though it's just trees and buildings.

So, What else would happen this month? Anymore fights at work? Anymore new admirer? :p Lots of new faces at work. Made new friends too. Nice people. Starting to like work. But sometimes, it's boring. What to do? Earn money. Can't choose much now. Will I be unwilling to leave when time comes? I'm not sure. I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home