Questions and questions
What went wrong? Why can she do it and I can't? What is it she has and I don't? What is it they want that I can't give? Are I supposed to be jealous? Or am I supposed to congrats her? Am I supposed to sit and cry? Or am I supposed to work harder? What had changed and will never be like before? Is it just me or is it everything else? What can I do to help myself? What can I not do? Where can I start a new begining? How do I get about doing it? When should I start? Is it now or never? Should I not be envious? Should I not be sad? Should I tuck away the past? Should I challenge the future? Should I be fearful of the unknown? Should I brace myself up and face it alone?
Where is everyone? Why am I alone? Why am I lagging so far behind? Will I ever get to catch up? Will I ever have the chance to overtake? Am I thinking too much and not doing enough? What is enough and wat is not? What is too much and what is not? Is the scales ever fair and balance? Is God really fair? Does he not exists or is he always around? Where is my faith? Where is my hopes? Where have my dreams and hopes gone to? Will they ever come back and look for me? Will I be able to start afresh and be happy again? Will I ever smile and mean it true from the heart? Or will The sun goes down and never to rise again? Will tears from the heart just flow and form a neverending river? Will regrets just stop there or it will persist to contiune? Will I ever stop questioning so much??? Who am I questioning? IS it me? Or no one?
So much questions and I have only one answer. I don't know...........................................................
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home