Monday, July 04, 2005

A dream

I had a dream. I'm surprised I didn't wake up crying. But I woke up feeling very disturbed. Very upset. Because in my dream, I had cried very sadly. Someone I cared for die in my dream. In real life I know this person. But in my dream, he seems to be someone important to me.

I dreamt that me and a few friends were rushing to a hospital-like place. There we found him critically ill. There's a lot of presents in one corner of the room. I don't remember what he said. But I felt very worried and sad. A while later he suddenly passed away. I cried my heart out. I hold onto his body and shake him, hoping to wake him. But I couldn't. I'm very very sad. Tears flowed. The presents are for us. He had left it for us. He labelled names on the presents to let us know who is it for. On the table top there's this yellow paper. In it was a bottle of martell and a broken glass bottle wooden cap. On this cap, there's a piece of paper stuck to it. On it wrote KISS. This present, was, meant for me. The broken bottle used to be a beautiful bottle filled with pretty things. It was suppsoed to be a gift to a mutual friend. But it seems he had broken it and there's broken glass under the bed and silvers of fragments in the paperbag. I was very touched. At the same time, I was even more sad, especially at the sight of the word on the cap. While someone else was distributing the presents, more friends came and they knew that he was gone, and they didn't make it to see him one last time.

I don't know how to fully describe how I felt. The emotions are very strong and real. it really shook me from my sleep. I hope it will never happen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home