Friday, July 22, 2005

Window of soul closed.

Not really that kind of sick like fever, flu..etc. It's my body's 'fave kind' of sick. Always to do with my windows of soul.. Haiz... Wonder what's wrong with my eyes. Always trouble me. Even my doctor asked me too. Why do my eyes always give me problems? I love to know the answer too. It's an infection. Last time, it happened to my right eye. Now? The left one. Partners in crime. The last time, I went to see the doctor too late. So I had to go for the surgery. Minor one though. Hopefully, this time, it will be clear up with the medication I've been given. Spare me the trouble and horror of undergoing that scary surgery. I don't wanna see a scalpel coming near my eye. Freaked me out and I had to resist blinking and flinching away. Takes lots of control out of me. After which, I'll be like a pirate. One eye gone. Luckily, not permanently. Better not be.

The antibiotics I had to eat. Yucks! Horrible. Taste and smell like insecticide. Kills me. No choice. It's either I finish them up, or it will be that surgery. Not forgetting the cost of the surgery... (Yikes! I thought I heard a dog yelp. And there's no dog in my house......What the....)

With my poor window of soul sick, I hope it wouldn't jeopardise my chance of getting my new hope of getting a new job. I better not carry too much hope. If not, I'll be very disappointed if I lose it. Pray for me. It's my only hope for now. I don't ask for much. Just a chance to survive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home