Saturday, April 14, 2007

Time always manages to slip away

Time is always so sliipery. No one ever can catch hold of it. A week has passed. By time I realised, it's already Saturday.

I have things that I always wanna do, but I can't. I'm sure it's
not just me. Hmm.. What are the things I wanna do, that I cannot do? Let's see...
-Perform on Esplanade Theatre (no way I can do that, unless I'm super rich. I can book the theatre for a night and dance on it myself. But that wouldn't be the same.)
-To be able to go overseas for holiday as and when I like ( No resources to do this either. Hopefully, in near future, I can do that. I'm such a country pumpkin. When was the last time I step out of S'pore? Some many donkey years ago... It's saddening. I couldn't see the world personally. Everyone is going holidays here and there. I'm forever stuck here.)

So far, these 2 are the things that have been swimming around in my mind for god-knows-how-long. Maybe someday, I'll be able to do just one of them.

I wanna see the Northern Lights. I wanna see more snow. I wanna see the mountains and valleys, the lakes and oceans. I wanan see the streets and roads. Of everyone other countries.

~To travel a thousand miles is better than reading a thousand books~

It's a Saturday. Supposed to be a fun day? The rain came and spoil mood of the beach and pool goers. Lucky for me. Ill hide indoors. I can feel a storm is coming. I love the wind. The rain beating on the face. Feel so refreshing.

My new book. Finally, my fave author released another new book of my fave series. I wished there's more than 1. I can get so engrossed that I can actually imagine the scenes vividly.
It's like a watching a live show in your mind. Beautiful.

Time to get back to my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home