Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spare some time for some thoughts

The nearer CNY is, the less excited I am.

Remember when we were kids, how excited we are about CNY? New clothes, goodies, gambling and of course the highlight of CNY, angbaos.
ALthough now, nothing has change, but as I get older, I felt nothing to be excited about CNY. Just another holiday away from work.
Does everyone feels the same too?

Springcleaning. New stuffs. New hopes.. Everything new. As if really everything new...
It's just the lunar year new. Everything else is the same.

Talking about catching up with friends. These few months, made quite a number of new friends and found long lost friends.
People come and go. People change.
I so miss the times when I was still in school, when I was still a girl waiting tables.
Those moments can only be seen in my dreams and mind.
Some are lost and never to be found again.
Time is so slippery. You cannot never clasp it tight enough.

I know we shouldn't keep looking back. We walk forward not backwards. But can't help it also.
Mind just wandered to the past now and then.

OMG! Am I hearing things? I just heard some one 'psss' behind me. I'm all alone in the room. There's no one outside.
WHO!!???

V-Day is coming too...
My V-Day celebration? OT at work lor.
Other than this, hmm... Oh. I ordered some cheerful pretty mini chocolate cupcakes to be deliver to my office. I'll be giving them to 2o colleauges. :)
Cheery cupcakes.. Yummy.
Some would say, I'm so sweet. Some would say I'm wasting money. Could have put the money to better use.
Don't be jealous ok? It's my money. I spend it the way I like. I earned it myself. I deserve to spend it the way I like. So, don't come and nag at me on how to spend my money.
Alrite, so what if I complain I don't have enough? I'm not borrowing from anyone. At most I work more OT lor. I'm not asking for advice, nto asking for help. All I need is a pair of listening ears.. That's all.

I hate it when people try tells me how to live my life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home