Sunday, December 17, 2006

I wrote an email...

On Friday. I finally burst. Trembling with anger and fustration, I wrote an email. An email that expressed how I feel. Was told by my client's side boss that it could have been better if written more professionally. She explained to me why. I agreed and had understood. But then when I sent out that email, my emotions flooded my brain I couldn't think more. Enough is enough.

Took 1 hit in the morning. The 2nd wave came after lunch. That feeling. I really have no idea how to react. I'm speechless. Tears overflew. Really... Took deep breathes to stay in control. I got work to rush. I cannot afford to sit back and calm down. Cool it girl...

My business consultant called after he read the email. I finally voiced out my fustrations. I knew I shouldn't let my clients know about this. But I'm powerless. I need all the help I can get. Who is really capable of helping me? Who is really sincerely helping me? Who?
He fowarded my email to my two new bosses.

My new Boss, called. He kinda lectured me about sending the email to our clients. Expected it.
He wants to have a talk with me on Monday. Kinda nervous.

Did I do the right thing? Am I in trouble? What do I have to lose anyway? Lose my job? I'll be sad if I have to leave my client's office. It's a nice place to work in because the people there are great. I don't feel bonded with my company. We had lost the connection.

Monday. I hope he will have a solution for me. Something nice for X'mas.

I'm just a drone worker. Don't play politics with me.

I don't voice out doesn't mean you can come push me over.

Let the silver linings shine. For me.. Please... I plead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home