Passing thoughts - In the office
Freezing cold here. Waiting for nothing. Wondering when will he be done.
Anyway, wedding bell is ringing again. This time round? It rings in my family.Neh.. Not me. It's my sister. Yes! Finally, I'll have the room all by myself. :p My very own space, soon.
Come to think of it, Mr Alien once said one shouldn't marry for the wrong reason which at that point of time, he's saying me. Well, Mr Alien, don't worry. I wouldn't. And you? Better save up some $ for my wedding angbao when I marry for the right reason. :p
Saw an email from my newly-wedded friend. She attached photos from her honeymoon. So envious. (Ah ah~ Mr Alien. Nope. I wouldn't get married because I wanna go for honeymoon ya.) So sweet. I hope they will stay so sweet and loving till death do them apart.
Tomorrow will be a bored-to-the-maximum day. Sigh...
Yeah~ I'm going to school soon. Can't wait.
*~*My Guiding Light is shining bright. Please let me have the strength to keep it alight forever.*~*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home