Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Depleting Energy, depression... ...

Having mood swings lately. Wonder why... Just unable to pick up the mood. Even if there's thing to be happy about, I still can't cheer up. Wonder why... Just no energy to to be happy.

What is really worth being happy about? Even when I'm typing this entry now, I feel like crying.
It's so horrible to feel this way.
You know what's the best part? I checked my account and the figure I see is depressing. I wonder if I can go for my trip happily, worry-free. Kinda regret going for the trip because I'm certainly not financially stable enough. Not stable enough for holidays, not stable enough for GSS, not stable enough for studies. What the hell... Depressing...

I am quite disappointed with myself. Upset. At this age, what have I achieved? The only achievement I could tink of is the completion of my Diploma. But it's insufficent. Progress was stalled. Oh God... I'm starting to feel lost again. Lost in my own world of depression, mood swings and blues.

Bring me out of this mess. I don't want to stay there.

*~* I need Shimmery Summer. I don't want chilly Winter*~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home