Colors fly? & a little bit of light?
Yup. Colors do fly. At least me for, on today. Got the results. Not too bad. Wasn't expecting, but was praying and hoping in my dreams that colors fly for me. And it did. You are supposed to reap what you sow right? Hmm.. I did plant pretty hard. I put in time+efforts+sweat and $ for it. So it should fly a little for me isn't it?
Anyway, I'm starting to plant again. When it's time to harvest, I hope for the best. Well, provided I put in nothing but the best. I'll keep my fingers cross for now.
Things might be looking good for me. Maybe the silver linings is starting to show a bit. Miss Lady Luck is starting to noticed that she has neglected me for a while. Hope she smiles a little more for me.Maybe she is smiling more. I'm starting to see who are my friends,who does care. But I don't have a good eye. I often take the bad as good. Naive is it? I'm not sure. At this age, should be getting smarter. Maybe some other stuff I am, but people.. Hardest to understand. Most dangerous species.
Actually, I don't know how to see or know who is really good, who is really bad. I go with my feelings. I lead with heart sometimes depending on situations.. Affairs of the heart can seldom me deal through logical thinking, at least for me.So, well.... Did illogical stuff and get hurt. How stupid can I be? Could be even worst. Have I waken up from my fairyland dreams? I really don't know. Why can't the world be nice? Whay people have to hurt each other? Pandora, you really shouldn't have open that god-damned box you know. Look at what you have done to mankind! Destruction...
Oops! Getting further away from my topic. Hmm... Should be kept light hearted and happy. After all colors can fly is a good thing...
1 Comments:
well came cross ur profile in wlny.com, saw ur blog too. anyway hope u dun mind a stranger browsing, heh anyway regarding to this post i find it kinda interesting, life's like that, but one thing, no matter how bad or gd a person is, he/she will still change, its still a matter of time whether he/she starts developing his brain. somemore those ppl u came across ain't by chance, take it as fate and u ain't stupid when u can judge a person is gd or bad, its just that there's something called "mask" which decieves u. heh cheers take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home